The nice thing about iFit® is that you can take your personalized fitness program with you anywhere. Access unlimited workouts by renowned personal trainers on your NordicTrack machine or at your local gym. In order to access your workouts, you’ll need the following:
- Android™ tablet or iPad®.
- iFit® Coach membership.
- iFit® Bluetooth® enabled elliptical, treadmill, incline trainer, or stationary bike.
- WiFi™ connection.
Next, download the iFit® Smart Cardio tablet app. It’s available on iOS® and Android™. (If located outside of the U.S. download the iFit® Bluetooth® app).
After you’ve completed this, follow these steps:
- Join iFit® by visiting www.ifit.com.
- Purchase or activate your iFit® Coach membership.
- Schedule or create a workout on the iFit® website.
- Sign into your iFit® account.
- Turn Bluetooth® on.
- Follow the guided walkthrough to sync your device with your machine.
- Start a workout.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your iFit® Bluetooth® app will remember your machine and automatically connect for each workout session.
Please note: The iFit® Bluetooth® app will display a Bluetooth® icon that indicates your connection status. When you’ve connected to your equipment successfully, it will light up with a blue icon. If there is no connection established or the connection was lost, the icon will be grey. Make sure to sync via the iFit® Bluetooth® tablet app; otherwise, your device and machine will not function properly if you sync using your device’s own Bluetooth® setting.
You can sync your iFit® Bluetooth® machine by:
- Turning your machine on.
- Making sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your device.
- Staying within range of your machine while you have your device to keep the connection.
If you’re attempting to connect, press the Bluetooth® button on your equipment. Once the button has been pressed, it will display a 4-digit sync code that’s unique to your machine.
Make sure your equipment is up-to-date with the latest firmware, and if it’s not then follow these steps:
- Go to the settings menu.
- Check for any firmware updates.
- If an update is available, select the update.
- Don’t remove your device from the equipment and do not disconnect Bluetooth® while it’s updating.
- If your update fails, force close the app.
- Open the app again.
- Attempt the firmware update again until you’re successful.
The iFit® Smart Cardio app gives you complete control over the speed and incline of your equipment during your workout, so you get a truly personalized experience.
Control your workout using the iFit® Bluetooth® tablet app by doing the following:
- Use the sliders on each side to increase or decrease the values of the speed and incline.
- Tap on the radio buttons in order to cycle through the metrics. This’ll allow you to view all of the different metrics available for your workout.
- Select the “Resume Incline” or “Resume Speed” options to get back to the initial pre-programmed values for your workout.
- If Street View is available, swipe between the views left and right to see various screens and statistics.
For further iFit® support, please see here!
Was this article helpful to you? Let us know in the comment section below!