*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for full program details at my.nordictrack.com.
How it works:
- Receive email confirmation of purchase with terms and conditions. Please save email for proof of purchase. Instructions for registration of product and service plan will be provided.
- Plan begins at the date of purchase and provides coverage for term length chosen.
- Request maintenance annually by contacting NordicTrack by phone at 866-538-6117 or on the web at my.nordictrack.com.
- Claims can be made anytime by contacting NordicTrack directly at 866-538-6117 or on the web at my.nordictrack.com. You will speak with one of our fitness repair experts for troubleshooting. Genuine replacement parts will be shipped directly from NordicTrack. A NordicTrack technician will then be dispatched to install parts.
- If we are unable to repair your unit, we will replace with same or comparable unit.
*See terms and conditions for complete details at my.nordictrack.com.
15-Point Performance Check
- Walking Belt Tension & Wear
- Incline/Motor Calibration
- Console Controls
- Ranges Through Speed & Resistance
- SpaceSaver Functionality
- Heart Rate Monitor Check
- Power Cord/Ground/Surge Protector
- Motor Belt Tension
- Electronic Dusting & Cleaning
- Reed Switch Alignment
- Motor Voltage
- Cushioning System
- Wear & Tear Locations
- Motor Controller Calibration
- Machine Balance
Standard Service Plan
- Covers Parts and Labor for 1 or 3 Years
- In-Home Service Visits
- No Lemon Policy*
- Plan is Transferable*
- Covers Failures Due to Normal Wear and Tear
* Terms and conditions apply. See extended warranty terms and conditions at my.nordictrack.com.