*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for full program details at my.nordictrack.com.
How it works:
- Receive email confirmation of purchase with terms and conditions. Please save email for proof of purchase. Instructions for registration of product and service plan will be provided.
- Plan begins at the date of purchase and provides coverage for term length chosen.
- Request maintenance annually by contacting NordicTrack by phone a 866-538-6117 or on the web at my.nordictrack.com.
- Claims can be made anytime by contacting NordicTrack directly at 866-538-6117 or on the web at my.nordictrack.com. You will speak with one of our fitness repair experts for troubleshooting. Genuine replacement parts will be shipped directly from NordicTrack. A NordicTrack technician will then be dispatched to install parts
- If we are unable to repair your unit, we will replace with same or comparable unit.
*See terms and conditions for complete details at my.nordictrack.com.
15-Point Performance Check
- Walking Belt Tension & Wear
- Incline/Motor Calibration
- Console COntrols
- Ranges Through Speed & Resistance
- SpaceSaver Functionality
- Heart Rate Monitor Check
- Power Cord/Ground/Surge Protector
- Motor Belt Tension
- Electronic Dusting & Cleaning
- Reed Switch Alignment
- Motor Voltage
- Cushioning System
- Wear & Tear Locations
- Motor Controller Calibration
- Machine Balance
Standard Service Plan
- Covers Parts and Labor for 1 or 3 Years
- In-Home Service Visits
- No Lemon Policy*
- Plan is Transferrable*
- Covers Failures Due to Normal Wear and Tear
* Terms and conditions apply. See extended warranty terms and conditions at my.nordictrack.com.
Thanks for visiting NordicTrack.com!
Subscribe to our email list to learn more about the incredible line of NordicTrack products.
Thank You for
Your first email is waiting
in your inbox.