iFIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If I don’t renew my iFit subscription, can I still access workouts on my treadmill, elliptical, bike, Fusion, or rower?
If you don't renew your subscription, you will have access to a limited number of iFit workouts. You can always use your treadmill, elliptical, bike, fusion or rower in manual mode. The iFit subscription is required for the advertised coach-controlled interactive personal training experience, but not mandatory to purchase.
If my iFit subscription expires and I do not renew, how do I start a workout on my machine?
Simply push the “Start” button on your machine to begin a workout in manual mode. You'll be able to manually adjust your settings, and your screen will display an oval racetrack or similar graphic as you work out.
How do I cancel my iFit Membership?
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at iFit.com.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, then click “Settings.”
- On the left side, click “Membership Plan.”
- Scroll to the bottom, then click “End Benefits.”
- Click “Continue” to End Benefits until the “Confirm Your Membership Cancellation” pops up, then click “End Membership.”
How can I make sure I would be charged for another 1-Year subscription when my free 1-Year trial is up?
There are a few things you can do:
- Make sure iFit emails are not going to spam. You will get a renewal reminder email 30 days before your subscription automatically renews.
- Cancel your subscription from your account settings at any time. Your existing subscription will be good through the original expiration date, but it will not renew.
- Contact us via email, chat, or phone to request that we remove your credit card information from your account, which would stop any automatic transaction from being processed.
Why do I have to enter my credit card number before I use iFit, even though it was included when I purchased my machine?
Don't worry—you won't be charged anything at this time. We only need your credit card information for renewal purposes, so when your subscription does renew, we'll have a payment method on file. Since your NordicTrack purchase is a separate transaction from your iFit subscription renewal, your payment information isn't shared with us.