If I don't renew my iFit subscription, can I still access workouts on my treadmill, elliptical, bike, fusion or rower?
If you don't renew your subscription, you will have access to a limited number of iFit workouts. You can always use your treadmill, elliptical, bike, fusion or rower in manual mode.
If my iFit subscription expires, how do I start a workout on my machine?
Simply push the Start button on your machine to begin a manual workout. You'll be able to manually adjust your settings, and your screen will display an oval racetrack as you work out.
How do I cancel my iFit membership?
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at iFit.com.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- On the left side, click Membership Plan.
- Scroll to the bottom, then click End Benefits.
- Click Continue to End Benefits until the Confirm Your Membership Cancellation pops up, then click End Membership.
How can I make sure I won't be charged for another 1-Year subscription when my free 1-Year trial is up?
There are a few things you can do:
- Make sure iFit emails are not going to spam. You will get a renewal reminder email 30 days before your subscription automatically renews.
- Cancel your subscription from your account settings at any time. Your existing subscription will be good through the original expiration date, but it will not renew.
- Contact us via email, chat, or phone to request that we remove your credit card information from your account, which would stop any automatic transaction from being processed.
Why do I have to enter my credit card number before I use iFit, even though it was included when I purchased my machine?
Don't worry—you won't be charged anything at this time. We only need your credit card information for renewal purposes, so when your subscription does renew, we'll have a payment method on file. Since your NordicTrack purchase is a separate transaction from your iFit subscription renewal, your payment information isn't shared with us.