There are so many features to explore on the S22i Studio Cycle, including the expansive entertainment feature, the impressive incline and decline ranges, and the 360° screen rotation. And you can’t forget one of the best features on the S22i, the iFit® experience. Run in exotic locations all over the world via Google Maps, access unlimited on-demand workouts, and work out with your own online personal trainer. These are only a few perks of what you’ll be given entry to when you purchase your S22i Studio Cycle.
But before you get started with exploring the incredible benefits of iFit®, you must be connected to your equipment’s Bluetooth properly.
You’ll need these to get started:
- Android tablet or iPad
- iFit® membership
- iFit® Bluetooth enabled elliptical, treadmill, incline trainer, or stationary bike
- WiFi connection
The next thing you’ll want to do is download the iFit® Smart Cardio tablet app. It’s available on iOS and Android. (If located outside of the U.S. download the iFit® Bluetooth app). Once you have it downloaded, follow these steps:
- Join iFit® by visiting www.ifit.com.
- Purchase or activate your iFit® membership.
- Schedule or create a workout on the iFit® website.
- Sign into your iFit® account.
- Turn Bluetooth on.
- Follow the guided walkthrough to sync your device with your machine.
- Start a workout.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your iFit® Bluetooth app will remember your machine and automatically connect for each workout session
Please note: The iFit® Bluetooth app will display a Bluetooth icon that indicates your connection status. When you’ve connected to your equipment successfully, it will light up with a blue icon. If there is no connection established or the connection was lost, the icon will be grey. Make sure to sync via the iFit® Bluetooth tablet app; otherwise, your device and machine will not function properly if you sync using your device’s own Bluetooth setting.
You can sync your iFit® Bluetooth machine by:
- Turning your machine on.
- Making sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
- Staying within range of your machine while you have your device to keep the connection.
If you’re attempting to connect, press the Bluetooth button on your equipment. Once the button has been pressed, it will display a 4-digit sync code that’s unique to your machine.
Make sure your equipment is up-to-date with the latest firmware, and if it’s not then follow these steps:
- Go to the settings menu.
- Check for any firmware updates.
- If an update is available, select the update.
- Don’t remove your device from the equipment and do not disconnect Bluetooth while it’s updating.
- If your update fails, force close the app.
- Open the app again.
- Attempt the firmware update again until you’re successful.
The iFit® Smart Cardio app gives you complete control over the speed and incline of your equipment during your workout, so you get a truly personalized experience.
Control your workout using the iFit® Bluetooth tablet app by doing the following:
- Use the sliders on each side to increase or decrease the values of the speed and incline.
- Tap on the radio buttons in order to cycle through the metrics. This’ll allow you to view all of the different metrics available for your workout.
- Select the “Resume Incline,” or “Resume Speed” options to get back to the initial pre-programmed values for your workout.
- If Street View is available, swipe between the views left and right to see various screens and statistics.
For further iFit® support, please see here!