Types of information we collect and when
We may collect two types of information from users of our Site: "Personally Identifiable Information" which is information that can be used to locate you, contact you, or determine your specific identity (such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, user name, credit card information, etc.) and "aggregate information" which is information about your activities on the Site or in connection with the services that cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you (such as frequency of visits to the Site, data entered when using the Site, Site pages most frequently accessed, browser type, links a User clicks, ip address, and other similar information).
We collect information from you:
- When you use a credit card to pay for any of our services or products, we ask for your name, address, credit card and credit card-related information.
- Once you have created an account, you may complete your profile by providing additional Personally Identifiable Information about yourself such as your address.
- When you connect your Site account with your Facebook account or other social media account we will have access to the publicly available information from your Facebook or other social media page, and Facebook or other social media site will have access to information you log through the Site while logged into your Site account through Facebook or the other social media site.
- When you enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion through the Site.
- When you submit comments, feedback, or suggestions through the Site.
- When you visit the site, even if you are not logged in, we gather information about your computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), your "IP Address," the web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, the referring website information, usage data regarding your activity on the Site, including what web pages you visit or share, what functions you use, as well as overall time spent on the Site. We use this data for internal analysis about the Site performance and services.
You can refuse to supply Personally Identifiable Information, but it may prevent you from having access to the Site's full functionality. The Site also allows you to edit and update your personal information and preferences at any time.
Once you have created an account and log in to the Site -- you are not anonymous to us.
How we use collected information
We collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
To personalize user experience:
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site and your User experience
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may use information we gather ab